BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas decoration

Greece..
It's a nice idea, but for me i think it will stay an idea...(at least for this Christmas) .....Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(6,238 Views)
It should be pointed out that a.plagaru is just using these forums to plug web sites. In this thread he had done the same thing, but that post has been deleted by the moderators. It was the one right before mine in which I laughed out loud over the fact that he was plugging a site that was still under construction!
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(6,221 Views)

Hey smercurio,

Well, thats the reason why I posted the picture Smiley Happy

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(6,206 Views)
Yeah, I figured. I still wanted to make the point, though.

Really nice picture, by the way. Even makes scrooges like me take a moment to enjoy the scenery. Smiley Very Happy
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(6,180 Views)
Hi All,

I am moving this post to Breakpoint since it doesn't have anything to do with LabVIEW and it is borderline SPAM, but I didn't want to delete the beautiful picture.  The offending user has been banned (this time for good I think!) so we should not expect any more disruptions from him.

Thanks,
Laura
Web Support and Operations.

Message Edited by Laura F. on 12-13-2007 10:26 AM
Message 15 of 20
(6,124 Views)

Laura F. wrote:
I am moving this post to Breakpoint since it doesn't have anything to do with LabVIEW and it is borderline SPAM, but I didn't want to delete the beautiful picture. 
Thanks Laura!

I cases of spam, I would recommend to edit the spam posts and remove the links to the spammed we page, while leaving the text of the post in place.

Posts like that are designed to improve the search ranking of a website (their only purpose!), so let's not have them benefit from the spam by leaving the links in place. 🙂
Message 16 of 20
(6,120 Views)
Good thinking Altenbach!

I removed all of the links.

Thanks,
Laura

Message Edited by Laura F. on 12-13-2007 11:31 AM
Message 17 of 20
(6,107 Views)
Tree of a Test Engineer (not me). Even at 12 days of Xmas, that's a lotta suds.very-happy smiley

-AK2DM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(6,084 Views)
Nice!

However that would not be such a good idea in Earthquake City. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(6,076 Views)
I'd just like to know how they put it up after drinking all that! Smiley Very Happy
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(6,031 Views)