Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Trusted Enthusiast
SteveChandler
0 Kudos

Champions?

[ Edited ]

How come none of you have LabVIEW Champion logos anymore? Also it looks like there are some additional ones. There are too many to name but a big congratulations to all 75 of you! [Edit: Nevermind. It looks like that is just the people that are members of the community. The Welcome section under the overview has not changed]

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Knight of NI
altenbach
0 Kudos

Re: Champions?

[ Edited ]

I don't think you have to be a champion to join that group, and joining it does not magically make you a champion. :smileyvery-happy:

That number 75 is unrelated to the actual number of champions.

(edit: ah, you figured it out already....)

LabVIEW Champion . Do more with less code and in less time .

Knight of NI
Knight of NI
Ben
0 Kudos

Steve Chandler wrote:

How come none of you have LabVIEW Champion logos anymore? Also it looks like there are some additional ones. There are too many to name but a big congratulations to all 75 of you! [Edit: Nevermind. It looks like that is just the people that are members of the community. The Welcome section under the overview has not changed]

Standby while I slip into a phone both ... Has anybody seen a phone booth lately?

Spoiler

You'll be sorry you asked. :smileyhappy:

Ben

Ben Rayner
Who is now transitioning to John Galt.. just building Rayner's Ridge
Rayner's Ridge is under construction
Knight of NI

Ben wrote:

Standby while I slip into a phone both ... Has anybody seen a phone booth lately

There's a case cover for an iPhone that looks like a phone booth. Sort of. Does that count?

Proven Zealot
Jeff·Þ·Bohrer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Ben wrote:

Steve Chandler wrote:

Standby while I slip into a phone both ... Has anybody seen a phone booth lately?

Spoiler

You'll be sorry you asked. :smileyhappy:

Ben

Have you read the manual for that device?What is the device model number? Can you post a link to the manual?

and other ranndom macros.....

8-Ball Consulting advertising banner

Certified LabVIEW Consultant. The partner you can bank on when you're behind the 8-Ball.
Active Participant
SnowMule
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Ben wrote:

I think they call them "cars" now. :dunno

Trusted Enthusiast
LV_Pro
0 Kudos

Whach you talkin about?

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer
Currently using LV 6.1-LabVIEW 2012, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Trusted Enthusiast
SteveChandler
0 Kudos

Now the list is updated, so congratulations to all the new and existing champions!
=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Trusted Enthusiast
jcarmody
0 Kudos

Yes, congratulations.  Now go and fill out your LabVIEW Champions member profiles.

Jim

You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice