BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carnac the Magnificient - sarcastic answers to serious questions/comments

@MarkCG wrote:

Really, some of you must be saints to put up with the rudeness of some of these posters. "Please to be solving my requirements!" geez louise.. 

While I am not as active as I once was, there is some slef-preservation in some of the interactions. We fear that some of the "homework huslers" could actually graduate and find themselves in the next cube as our "new helper". Better to chase them away, or convince them to gird up their loins and do some work now.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 41 of 298
(12,382 Views)

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Execution-suspended-in-LabVIEW-2015/m-p/3218910#M934930

Just get a faster computer; that solved a similiar problem I had next year.  My computer is so fast it can complete an infinite loop in just under a minute.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 42 of 298
(12,366 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

@MarkCG wrote:

Really, some of you must be saints to put up with the rudeness of some of these posters. "Please to be solving my requirements!" geez louise.. 

And then there is Dennis...

"So instead of providing any sort of useful information in order to actually help you, you decide to cry. There are all the examples you need that come with LabVIEW. Good luck."

Thanks, this made me laugh

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 298
(12,296 Views)

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Multifunction-DAQ/do-you-need-a-supply-to-input-current-with-the-ni-daq-9265...

"Just needed someone else to tell me."

Because you are too stupid to RTFM...?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 298
(11,869 Views)

OK, I actually went and gave the poster a "Looney Tune-up"

Smiley Surprised

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 298
(11,666 Views)

@Ray.R wrote:

you can choose to accept your own post as the solution?  twice??

I just cleaned that up a bit- we can do that now

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 298
(11,645 Views)

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/testbench-Bob/td-p/3299662

There are so many ways I would like to respond to this post.  But the last LMGTFY link seemed to not go over well for at least 1 person.

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 298
(11,143 Views)

@_Bryan wrote:

There are so many ways I would like to respond to this post.  But the last LMGTFY link seemed to not go over well for at least 1 person.

Sorry you got that kind of response but I generally kudo posts that use LMGTFY appropriately, and you did.  Don't want to be called out for a question that Google answers?  Don't ask questions that can't be answered using the worlds most common resource for answering questions.  

@Also do people just think this is twitter or something?  I guess you can post questions from Facebook now somehow, not sure how well that integrates or if @ and # work as intended but I'm guessing they don't.

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 298
(11,108 Views)

Hooovahh wrote: Also do people just think this is twitter or something?  I guess you can post questions from Facebook now somehow, not sure how well that integrates or if @ and # work as intended but I'm guessing they don't.

In other Lithium hosted communities, it is possible to @ mention a username so that the person is notified. It's handy for replying to users in a long thread. We don't have that enabled here though.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 298
(11,100 Views)