BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carnac the Magnificient - sarcastic answers to serious questions/comments

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/start-button-in-a-flat-sequence/m-p/3185326/highlight/true#M922103

"Burn Atlanta to the ground." - Abraham Lincoln

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 31 of 298
(13,464 Views)

<removed - was not proud of what I wrote>

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 298
(13,369 Views)

"Hi Javier,

my first suggestion is to get a keyboard that's working. Critical Keys like :;,.-_!"§$%&/()=?

and especially !!!! don't appear to be working..."

From this thread.

Remember Cunningham's Law
Message 33 of 298
(13,182 Views)

I think that the Event Structure is working well.... You, OTOH, may need to rethink how you are using itSmiley Wink

seen here

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 34 of 298
(13,117 Views)

There is only switch or switch not, there is no built-in - here.

Jim

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 298
(12,970 Views)

*facepalm*

Sorry, that's all I have. Nothing wittier than that.

Original thread

---
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 298
(12,892 Views)

temperature data logger with rs232

Write a VI for you?  Here you go...

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 298
(12,668 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

temperature data logger with rs232

Write a VI for you?  Here you go...

The picture the OP attached was awesome.  I don't know why you can't write a VI with all the information he gave you.  Smiley Wink

Message 38 of 298
(12,663 Views)

Really, some of you must be saints to put up with the rudeness of some of these posters. "Please to be solving my requirements!" geez louise.. 

Message 39 of 298
(12,623 Views)

@MarkCG wrote:

Really, some of you must be saints to put up with the rudeness of some of these posters. "Please to be solving my requirements!" geez louise.. 

And then there is Dennis...

"So instead of providing any sort of useful information in order to actually help you, you decide to cry. There are all the examples you need that come with LabVIEW. Good luck."

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 40 of 298
(12,617 Views)