From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's keeps me wondering so I'll just ask it.

Why do Altenbach and Ranjeet have the same avatar?

---

UnCertified LabVIEW Student
Mistakes are for learning, that's why suggestions are always welcome!
Message 1 of 17
(14,861 Views)

Hero-worship.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(14,857 Views)

But who worships who Smiley Surprised

---

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(14,854 Views)

Read the forums for a while longer and all will be clear.

Message 4 of 17
(14,850 Views)

@KoenR94 wrote:

But who worships who Smiley Surprised

Trust me, Altenbach had his avatar well before Ranjeet entered the picture.  And I don't think there is anybody here who would worship Ranjeet.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(14,843 Views)

Read the forums for a while longer and all will be clear.

Well I'm pretty new Smiley Happy

Trust me, Altenbach had his avatar well before Ranjeet entered the picture.  And I don't think there is anybody here who would worship Ranjeet.

Pretty offensive, though I guess you are right. Altenbach has a really high authority in this forum and knowledge of labview.

---

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(14,838 Views)

Ranjeet's use of the avatar is why Christian's now has his picture attached. If you are new you may not understand that Christian's (Altenbach) is a "Knight of NI" with more than 10,000 posts (actually more than 20,000) and he is also a "LabVIEW Chanpion"

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(14,833 Views)

Ranjeet's use of the avatar is why Christian's now has his picture attached. If you are new you may not understand that Christian's (Altenbach) is a "Knight of NI" with more than 10,000 posts (actually more than 20,000) and he is also a "LabVIEW Chanpion"

Ok this explains a lot! Altenbach changed his own avatar because it got copied... (Pretty sad that someone copies, without permission)?

I know he has more 20k posts thats why I find it rather strange, because ranjeet has 1000 posts too.

I thought they maybe had some kind of friendship, but regardless to say it's the opposite.....

---

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(14,829 Views)

On the Profile pages, see the Total Messages Posted vs Total Kudos Received.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(14,828 Views)

@KoenR94 wrote:

I thought they maybe had some kind of friendship, but regardless to say it's the opposite.....

I've never ever seen Altenbach author an unkind post. He will patiently try to help anyone - over and over.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(14,827 Views)