BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attending NI Week 2015?

I just reserved flights and hotel, who else is planning on attending?

It has been 8 years since my last one, seems like yesterday. Now I have to juggle the 15 Technical Sessions that caught my eye into the schedule.

See y'all soon!

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(9,491 Views)

This will be my 3rd NI Week.  The good news is Mark Balla usually is able to record some of the session and posts them.  So that might help influence which sessions you go to, just see which ones he is setting up his camera for and pick a different one.  For me Thursday always seems to be the one packed with good technical stuff where I have conflicts.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(9,489 Views)

In for my 5th. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(9,486 Views)

@SnowMule wrote:

In for my 5th. Smiley Happy

Mike never turns down a fifth.Smiley Very Happy

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(9,417 Views)

I'll be there for the third year now staffing some demos on the floor.  I saw that Darren was stepping down as the fastest programmer this year so I am conveniently staffing the coding challenge for a couple of hours.

There is also a demo to be completed sitting on my desk so it would be nice if we could all decide to come one week later.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(9,388 Views)

@Jacobson-ni wrote:

I'll be there for the third year now staffing some demos on the floor.  I saw that Darren was stepping down as the fastest programmer this year so I am conveniently staffing the coding challenge for a couple of hours.

There is also a demo to be completed sitting on my desk so it would be nice if we could all decide to come one week later.

Have you considered the benefits of engaging the services of an Alliance Partner?  These are select companies that have demonstrated sound project management practices and strong records of successfully delivering projects involving NI Products on time!Smiley Very Happy

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 6 of 18
(9,379 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

@Jacobson-ni wrote:

Have you considered the benefits of engaging the services of an Alliance Partner?  

If you are looking for some help from an Alliance Partner I suggest contacting NI and seeing if they can recommend someone....oh....right, well good luck then. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 18
(9,337 Views)

Jacobson wrote:

If you pay for travel and room while supporting through August 7th, I think I can get somebody to help.Smiley Wink

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 8 of 18
(9,334 Views)

I already have made plans for the following week, so, sorry but I will have to come to Austin the week originally scheduled.

Lynn

Message 9 of 18
(9,325 Views)

Looks like I'll finally make it to my first NI Week this year.  Still working on cloning myself so I can cover more presentations.  Smiley Happy 

Looking forward to puting faces with avatars.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(9,300 Views)