From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attending NI Week 2015?

@Wayne.C wrote:

Looking forward to puting faces with avatars.

A great place to do that is at the LAVA BBQ,  And you'll be supporting the private community.

That being said you'll see others around for sure.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(6,402 Views)

@Wayne.C wrote:

Still working on cloning myself so I can cover more presentations.  Smiley Happy 

Same.  I'll be attending my first time this year, and looking forward to it.  So many of the presentations look interesting.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(6,343 Views)

There's a lava bbq?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(6,286 Views)

https://lavag.org/topic/19062-lava-bbq-2015-official-information/

Hooovahh made a post about it a week or so ago on the forums but most conversation is over at LAVA.  I tried to clear my schedule around that so I'm hoping to head there.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(6,282 Views)

@Jacobson-ni wrote:

I tried to clear my schedule around that so I'm hoping to head there.

Oh great I'm pretty sure we haven't met yet, hope to see you there.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(6,211 Views)

Hi everyone,

If you're attending the Block Diagram Party tonight in the Exhibit Hall, look for Matt and I near the NIWeek Lounge. We'd love to meet you!

Cat Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(6,090 Views)

Lili,

Sorry I missed you. I started talking to someone I knew just inside the door and we were still there when they turned the lights out!  Maybe next time.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(6,065 Views)
Hi, Lynn. We'll also be around today! I'll be recruiting for usability testing in the exhibit hall.
~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(6,028 Views)