From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask An Engineer

For some reason I can't find the "Ask An Engineer" option on the support page.  Is that now gone?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(11,597 Views)

Brian:

Are you logged in and have SSP? I see phone and email an engineer links when logged in. They are contained within a "My Support Services" box.

EDIT: I logged out and these links became grayed out. Hovering over them brings up a popup that states you need a valid service program membership is required for those two methods.

By the way, I am a EE, so you indeed succeeded in asking an Engineer:)

-AK2DM

Message Edited by AnalogKid2DigitalMan on 11-03-2009 02:20 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(11,596 Views)
I am logged in, but do not have and SSP.  This function was available to everyone before, and allowed a search for your problem by product, version, etc.  You could look through the results or post your question to the discussion forum.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(11,591 Views)

Clicking on the Discussion Forums link on the Support home page took me to here, is that what you are referring to?

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niae_asc.main

-AK2DM 

"It’s the questions that drive us.”
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(11,588 Views)

That's it.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(11,585 Views)

Hi

I am using myrio

I have a question

I have a question i have 3 encoder and I used port A & B perfectly but I can't use C , is there are any configuration I can do ?
I mean I have no readings or (outbut) I expect to count but that'snot happening . I am connecting encoder output by step pin no (22) that's only what I need and it works good at Port A and B but C isnot working

I have another Important question , I am trying to get velocity of this tire but when I get it into full program with 2 Encoders the results of speed is missed up but  ecoder works alone good !!!?

it gives me 273 km/hr but if I use it without another function it gives me good result like 15 km/hr as maximum speed of motorncremental encoder

I have tried to use 1 encoder only and it works good but when I add another encoder and digital out   ,it missed up !!!!!!

My application is to build an electrical vehicle and control speed by PWM the motor hyas built in encoder and now the velocity of vehicle

final thing < have anyone tried to usa camera on myrio ????????????????????????????!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(10,710 Views)

hesham92 wrote:

I am using myrio

I understand that you want to "ask an engineer", but that's not what is old thread is about.

You should start a new thread in the "Academic Hardware Products (ELVIS, myDAQ, myRIO)" forum.

(What is the relation between A, B, C you mention and X,Y, Z in your attached VI (which seems to be the unaltered demo that ships with myRIO and seem unrelated yo any of your questions. Why did you even attach it?))

There is also rich myRIO content over in the Community. Have a look here. May of your questions are probably already answered.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(10,696 Views)