From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

64 kudos and counting in a single day

Our Sir, Dennis got honoured by Rupali Smiley Happy

64 kudos in a single day!!!!!!!!!  Smiley Surprised

Hope this is a record in the history of NI forums. Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 5
(8,154 Views)

Hi mathan,

i'm not sure how you came to this point, but i think it's not correct. It's only the number of Kudos Dennis got from this user, but not all on one day. As far as i know, every user is only ones in this list, with all Kudos ever given to this user. 🙂

Mike

Message 2 of 5
(8,144 Views)

Dennis has a groupie?

It's about time. Smiley Wink

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 3 of 5
(8,142 Views)

MikeS81 wrote:

Hi mathan,

i'm not sure how you came to this point, but i think it's not correct. It's only the number of Kudos Dennis got from this user, but not all on one day. As far as i know, every user is only ones in this list, with all Kudos ever given to this user. 🙂

Mike

I have not verified it but I believe it. As of this AM Dennis was showing at the bottom of the NI board when set for "day" he had 56 Kudos over the last 24 hours.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 5
(8,134 Views)

MikeS81 wrote:

Hi mathan,

i'm not sure how you came to this point

As Ben told, at the Leaderboard (day) i saw it was Sir Dennis at the top

Ben wrote: 
As of this AM Dennis was showing at the bottom of the NI board when set for "day" he had 56 Kudos over the last 24 hours.

Yes when i logged in it was 64.

Message 5 of 5
(8,101 Views)