BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20k Kudos AltenBach Congrats!!!

That would mean that Christian has posted 5K+ posts in two and a half months. YIKES!

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(5,182 Views)

@Mark_Yedinak wrote:

That would mean that Christian has posted 5K+ posts in two and a half months. YIKES!

Don't confuse the post count with the kudos count. 😄

Message 22 of 25
(5,178 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@Mark_Yedinak wrote:

Don't confuse the post count with the kudos count. 😄

Thta's what happens when you try to do too many things at once. Skimmed it too quickly and screwed up. Smiley Embarassed

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(5,168 Views)

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

20k kudos !?!

That is something else.

Putting up a lot of posts is something we make a big deal about.  Of course, this only makes sense if someone posts helpful things (if there were someone who posted 10 or 20 thousand posts of drivel (which, thank heavens, we don't have!) it wouldn't be worth the honor given).

But lots of kudos means you actually helped a lot of people.

It seems to me that altenbach has the highest kudos-to-posts ratio of the most serious posters here.  By a long shot.  That says a lot.

I think there are several things at play here:
1.  He posts a lot and tries to help
2.  He knows his stuff so what he says is worth listening to
3.  His posts are kind, gentle, and respectful to all

I think that last point is important.  We less experienced and knowledgeable people post questions which probably sound pretty silly to veterans.  Altenbach is one of the most veteran of the veterans.  Yet I have never ever gotten the impression that he is condescending.  He never "speaks down" to us  (he is not the only one, but one of the best).

In short,

THANK YOU!!!

Batya
Message 24 of 25
(5,115 Views)

Congratulations Christian. Thanks a lot for all your support in the forum.. keep them coming 🙂

Mathan

Message 25 of 25
(5,086 Views)