From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2008 LAVA/OpenG NI-Week Bar-B-Q

Attached Image

Beer, BBQ & good times - you're invited to share an evening of social fun with the good people from LAVA (LabVIEW Advanced Virtual Architects), OpenG (LabVIEW's open source community), as well as some selected NI R&D folks to chew the fat (literally & figuratively). All you can eat & drink smoked beef brisket, chicken, pork ribs, beans and salad bar, ice tea & fountain drinks, and we're holding it at Iron Works BBQ (right next to the convention centre).

excl.gif Run, don't walk, to get your seat at the hottest and coolest event at NI-Week!

If you're undecided ( ohmy.gif are you kidding me?!?), check out some snaps from last year's LAVA/OpenG BBQs here.

[cross posted - everywhere!]

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,137 Views)

Wish I was going to NI week this year.  😞

THe LAVA BBQ is an excellent event that everyone should attend!

R

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,873 Views)

JoeLabView wrote:

Wish I was going to NI week this year.  😞      THe LAVA BBQ is an excellent event that everyone should attend!

Damn right!  We'll miss you Ray...

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,852 Views)
I guess Michael will have to be the "wild & crazy guy"..  😉
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,848 Views)