NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums
boulos
0 Kudos

why i can not see the biomedical palette on the function palette when i run biomedical startup kit 8.5 on labview 8.6

Hi. I am trying to install biomedical tools on my labview 8.6. when i run the biomedical startup kit 8.5, it installs correctly, but when i go to see if the biomedical palette exsists on the function palette i dont see it.

can somebody help. 

Chris G in AE
0 Kudos

Re: why i can not see the biomedical palette on the function palette when i run biomedical startup kit 8.5 on labview 8.6

Howdy Boulos,

I looked into this issue a little and found that you have also emailed into support.  I'm going to work with the engineer assigned to that request, but you can expect your primary source of information to come through email.

The quick answer to your question is that the Biomedical Startup Kit you downloaded is for LabVIEW 8.5, while you have LabVIEW 8.6 installed. I'm checking to see if there is a way to port the VIs over manually into the LabVIEW 8.6 palette, but I'm not confident this will work at this point.  

We will let you know through email what we find out, but the official answer at this point is that the program you've installed is not supported under LabVIEW 8.6.  Thanks, we'll keep you updated.  

Sincerely,

Chris G in AE