NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums

BioBench

dygarth
0 Kudos

Is BioBench a "dead" program?

I've noticed that BioBench has not been updated from v1.2 for quite a long time. Is BioBench "dead"? What are NI's plans for maintaining/updating/enhancing BioBench? Does anyone know? Thanks.
Active Participant
Salvador_Santolucito
0 Kudos

Re: Is BioBench a "dead" program?

Hi dygarth,

Honestly, I do not believe that NI will be making any future improvements to BioBench. BioBench is one of our older software products that was written in Traditional DAQ. All of our new devices (M_series) are for NI-DAQmx so they will not work with BioBench. If you are looking for a good solution with features comparable to BioBench, I would suggest looking at some of our alliance members. They can make a custom program and hardware configuration that will far exceed what you would get with BioBench.

-Sal
petar
0 Kudos

Re: Is BioBench a "dead" program?

Hi dygarth,

My company is creating advanced medical applications using LabView. Our software is customly designed for each client, but we do have a large database of already created software applications. If you or somebody else have a need for a quick, high-quality solution, please feel free to send us a short description of your project at petar@coredevices.com

Thanks
Petar