BioBench

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
anes_atica
0 Kudos

Re: 回复: ECG analysis using multiresolution analysis

Hi!

Anyone who knows how to connect ECG sensor to NI cRIO-9215 16  bit Simultaneous Analog Input?
Active Participant
Ipshita_C
0 Kudos

Hi Anes-atica,

It depends on what ECG sensor you are using. Generally, ECG sensors have three leads--positive, negative and ground. In case of the 9215, if you look at the Operating instructions and specifications manual, on page 11 it mentions how to connect grounded signal sources to the 9215--you have to use the AI+, AI- and COM pins. The manual can be obtained from this page. Hope that helps.

Ipshita C.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
anes_atica
0 Kudos

Thank Ipshita_C for responding.

By da way I am using ECG Sensor from Vernier. I want to used NI9215 to acquire data from the sensor. There are 6 pins from the ECG Sensor. How I want to implement data acquisition using NI9215.

I attached here the respsctive connection for the ECG sensor.

Active Participant
Ipshita_C
0 Kudos

Hi Anes-Atica,

Please look at the page on the manual that i have referred you to and match the wires according to the suggestions there. There are four analog channels and each has positive and negative terminals. The COM port is for the ground lead. Also look at the manual for your Vernier sensor for further information.

Ipshita C.

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
anes_atica
0 Kudos

Thank Ipshita _C

The Vernier Sensor requires +5V . How I want to get it from NI cRIO 9215. My supervisor advise me to use NI-cRIO 9263 as the output. But I cannot find the manual. Can u help me?

Knight of NI
Dennis_Knutson
0 Kudos

See the link at the top of the page called 'Support'? Click it. There is a product manual link there and a search option.
Active Participant
Ipshita_C
0 Kudos

Hi Anes-Atica,

For accessing any of our product manuals please go to this link and click on the "Product Manuals" category. This will give you an option to search for/locate the manual that you need.

Ipshita C.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
anes_atica
0 Kudos

Hi there..thanx for da advise. Now, I can acquire ECG signal from its sensor using DAQ Signal Accessory. But the problem is, I can detect the location of R peak.  But it detect on what show on the waveform. Let say I press start button until I press stop, it should be more than 3 peak detected. But here i cannot obtain all the R peak location. What can it detect are only the R peak show on the current waveform. How I want to collect all the R location starting from I press start button, until I press the stop button.
Active Participant
Ipshita_C
0 Kudos

Hi Anes-Atica,

Please check that your samples are set to be collected in the continuous mode and not a finite or on-demand mode. These are generally set either in Measurement and Automation Explorer or in the DAQmx Read function in your LabView VI. Setting your samples to collect continuously will enable your program to collect samples as long as you do not stop it. Hope this helps.

Ipshita C.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
marp84
0 Kudos

Re: ECG analysis using multiresolution analysis

i really want to make this project (ECG)  but i try to understand what and how is the ECG works.

can anybody tell me how i can make this and i see there are some equations / formulas how can you know it and what is the equations / formulas cause i try to search it but i can't find it.

Please tell me all about...

tanx before..