Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error: -1967357949, OS and Network Services: (Hex 0x8ABC8003

Hello

I've set up a cRIO-9024 with a NI-9881-CAN-Card. When I want to run my program I receive the following error:

Initializing...

Calculating dependencies...

Waiting for the target (NI-cRIO9024-01A0516D) to respond

Checking items for conflicts. This operation could take a while...

Preparing items for download. This operation could take a while...

Deploying Host-Variables.lvlib\\169.254.11.67\Host-Variables deployment failed (error: -1967357949, OS and Network Services: (Hex 0x8ABC8003) Unable to query Measurement & Automation Explorer for the Network Variable Engine. Make sure the Network Variable Engine (which installs support for network-published shared variables) exists on the RT target and check that the network connection is valid.).

Deployment completed with errors

I've installed the OS and Network Service as well as the Network Variable Engine but this didn't help.

IP-Adresses etc. are correct and no other errors pop up. After a while (while waiting for the target to respond) the connection to the cRIO gets lost)

What can I do?

Thanks a lot 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(10,907 Views)

Hi sciu,

please follow the procedure in the following link to solve the issue:

Why Do I Get Error 1967357949 When Using Shared Variables On My CompactRIO? - National Instruments
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/B12E0259C2ECC26C862579510064004F?OpenDocument

Best regards,

Melanie

Best regards,
Melanie Eisfeld
Senior Applications Engineer, National Instruments Germany
Certified LabVIEW Developer
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(10,892 Views)

Hi Melanie

Thanks for your help. That's exactly what I did but unfortunately I'm still getting this message. This just happens after deploying a "dummy"-VI on the FPGA. If no VI is deployed on the FPGA no Error appears but there is no message sent via CAN-bus...

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(10,890 Views)

Hi sciu,

thank you for your answer.

What does your FPGA VI contain as code?

Do you use your cRIO is Hybrid mode?

Could you please attache a MAX report of your host and target. In the following link you can see how to create a MAX report:

Documenting Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) Configuration Information Through MAX Technical Report - National Instruments

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/271F252B4EF0A2E0862570E70056A1E4?OpenDocument

Best regards,

Melanie

Best regards,
Melanie Eisfeld
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(10,888 Views)

Hi Melanie

The FPGA VI doesn't contain code. I am using the cRIO in Hybrid Mode, Scan interface and Labview FPGA Interface.

Attached you find my report.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(10,885 Views)

Hi sciu,

Thank you for the reports.

Have you already tried to reinstall the cRIO software? If you did not, please walk through the following link:

How Do I Format My Real-Time Target and Reinstall the Software? - National Instruments
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/6B1343F61905203386257051006573CA

Please let me know about the behavior after the reinstallation.

Best regards,

Melanie

Best regards,
Melanie Eisfeld
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(10,883 Views)

I haven't tried to format the device - I'll do so and then try to reinstall the software

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(10,881 Views)

Hi Melanie

it still doesn't work :-(. I have no clue why the connection always gets lost.

cheers

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(10,870 Views)

Hello Sciu!!

i have same problem. could you solve it?? could you help me?? i did a project based on real-time 1. i reinstalled the Network Variable Engine and also the cRIO was fromated but issue continues. did you try something else that it worked?? could you share it??

regards!!

Rene Guerrero Recio

Saltillo, Mexico.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(10,247 Views)

Hi Rene

I'm sorry but I was out of office for about 2 weeks. Today I continue working and so far I first have to clear all tasks at hand in the office. I'll get back to you if I will have solved the problem.

regards.

sciu

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(10,211 Views)