Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XNET : LIN Diag Frame in Frame OUT Single Point

Hello all,

I have an application which runs fine under LV 2010SP1 ans the associated XNET Version. 

Nos I tried to upgrade this application with LV2013SP1 and XNET 1.8.

In my application I was defing some Diag Frame (Id 61) as Frame Out Single Point. In LV2010 I had no errot but when running the code under LAbVIEW 2013 with XNET 1.8 it returns the following error : 

L'erreur -1074384547 s'est produite à : XNET Create Session (Frame Output Single-point).vi:2080001

Raisons possibles :

NI-XNET: (Hex 0xBFF6315D) You have tried to create a session using a frame that is incompatible with the selected session type. For example, you are using a LIN diagnostic frame with a single point output session.

I understand well the error message ... but I don't understand why I don't have it under LV 2010 SP1 with XNET 1.4...

Did NI make some changes to this ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,772 Views)

I am having the same issue.  Did you solve this?  Is there something I can do differently?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,679 Views)

It seems the Diag frames must be sent from a Frame Output Queued session. Therefore i replaced the function "XNET Create Session (Frame Output Single-Point)" with "XNET Create Session (Frame Output Queued)" and it seems to work...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,648 Views)