Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XCP DAQ List Start

Hello all,

I am trying to start a DAQ list on an ECU using XCP. Calling the "MC DAQ List Initialize.vi" connects to the ECU, so it exchanges basic data with it, see also the trace file in the attachment.

After that I try to call the "MC DAQ Start Stop.vi" with the input "Transmit DAQ List to ECU" or "Start DAQ List" (doesn't matter which one), and this VI returns an error. I get this error message also if I call the "MC Read 1Chan 1Samp Dbl.vi". I don't see any activity on the CAN bus during run of these VIs. I tried to directly read after init DAQ list, but I always get this error:

Error 1097 occurred at Call Library Function Node in ECUMC.lvlib:MC DAQ Start Stop.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  An exception occurred within the external code called by a Call Library Function Node. The exception might have corrupted the LabVIEW memory. Save any work to a new location and restart LabVIEW.

What do I do wrong? Any idea? 

Versions:

LabVIEW 2014

ECU Measurement and Calibration Toolkit 14.0

Hardware:

NI 9862 (high speed CAN)

Madottati

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,702 Views)

Hi Madottati,

what value does your ECU respond to the request? Do you hav any ability to log the XCP? I assume that the response is invalid, but maybe this is something else. To debug this issue i recommend to create a Service Request directly at National Instruments, then the Engineers will take a deeper look into this. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,671 Views)

Hi Gregor,

in the attachment of my post you can find a logfile created by the XNET bus monitor. The ECU does not respond anything, as no command is sent from my XNET hardware. Maybe there is some ECU data wrong, which will be sent during the Connect.VI. But even in that case I should not get this kind of error code.

I already created a service ticket ba NI Germany.

Madottati

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,668 Views)