From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDP READ

I am sending the data to the power pc device through sender.vi of labview by enetring the ip address and port number of the power pc device.Device is sucessfuly receiving the data.but when i am grying to receive the reply from the device by using receiver.vi running on my laptop,then it is not receiving anything.i am using the same port number in receiver.vi which is written as destination port number in apllication software running on power pc...also the destination address in application software is same as ip address of ethernet card of laptop. Device is properly receiving the data through the code written in c++...os in my laptop is window 7....so tell me everything that is need to be configured in my laptop for receiving the data from power pc device
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,422 Views)

Are you sure you want UDP instead of TCP?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,420 Views)

show us some code....

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,416 Views)

sorry sir...i can't show u code...bcoz i hav not the permission to reveal the code...but i can explain the function of code....application software running in the power pc device have receive and transmit function for receiving and transmission of  data through ethernet....device is successfully receiving the data sent fron sender.vi of labview......but recever.vi of labview is not receving any data sent to the destination port number configured in device application software....so tell me the possible reasons for the failure of receiver.vi function....waitiing for the quick response from your side..

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,406 Views)