Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search DeviceNet Temperature transmitter include sensor

I very glad found this link and PLEASE HELP Me

I want to ask about PRODUCT DESIGN and APPLICATION in field. I have the project to install temperature transmitter (including sensor) or temperature sensor with DeviceNet connection, not 4-20 mA, because I want to connect to DeviceNet Network.

I was found some device for it BUT not include temperature sensing just only transmitter like SERIES DX DeviceNet Temperature Transmitter manufacture watlow, ISAS DTM2 Temperature Sensor. They are need input such as T/C, RTD. Can you help me to search the device? May be you have same case before.

Than could you tell me the devicenet I/O module which have minimun 3 digital input. This I/O module can direct connect to devicenet network, not need rack but can install in DIN rail

thanks & regards
Ifham
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,751 Views)
Just to clarify, are you looking for some recommendations of hardware to purchase?  Do you already have the ISAS module?  Do you already have a NI-DNET card?  I'm not quite sure from your post what you already have and what you are looking to purchase, so please let us know.  Thanks!

Logan S.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,741 Views)
thanks to respon my email. I doest have it device like ISAS, I just only have the information if there are device like that. but I need device which have feature more than it. I need DeviceNet Transmitter temperature including sensor. and bout device which say before, It doest have including sensor.

Yes I need recommendations of hardware to purchase and if have it feature, I will buy it. I was have devicenet system in my company connected to PLC.

I hope u can help me bout it. Thanks

Best Regards,

IFHAM BAHARUDDIN
PT International Nickel Indonesia
+62 021 524 9144
ext. 2366 (PPE Room) or 2574 (Coops Room)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,741 Views)
Hi Ifham,

National Instruments sells DeviceNet cards that let your computer talk to a DeviceNet network. We sell them in PCI, PXI, cRIO, and PCMCIA form factors.   We do not sell any other DeviceNet sensors or instruments.  If you are interested in purchasing a DeviceNet card, you can view the details on our website here.  Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Robert Mortensen
Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,718 Views)