From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: simulation of CANoe using labview (using activeX/UDP Protocol)

Hi All,

I've been browsing over the internet to find "How to simulate CANoe Nodes using labVIEW? ". There found the chances of simulating it using Active X server and sometimes UDP Protocol. Although I am very new to labVIEW, trying to understand more and digging so much related to this topic. Can someone help me to simulate it or either sequencing and simulating CAN nodes with NI test stand...Help me with the better solution or correct me if I am wrong.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,828 Views)

As written, your question is very broad in scope and difficult to answer in a meaningful way. Can you try to break your issue down into smaller and more specific questions?

For example, if you know the details about how CANoe exposes ActiveX functionality, the LabVIEW forum will be a great place to ask questions on how to use ActiveX controls etc.

The test stand forum is a great place to ask specific questions on how to execute the resulting application using a test executive.

This forum is the probably the best place to ask questions about CANoe as many of our customers are familiar with it. Keep in mind that CANoe is not a NI product so our ability to provide details on it will be very limited. Detailed questions about CANoe may be answered best on Vectors forums.

Jeff L
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,776 Views)