From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instrial Networks, Connectivity

I'm interresting to know what is the current interface communication less costly for sensors (4-20mA) between PLC and vision.
What is the time necessary to install a system of 10 sensors and also for 100 sensors in order to control industrial process.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,193 Views)
Hi,

I would suggest you to better specify the question in order to obtain a meaningfull answer. The question you have just posted is too open and nobody will be able to answer that without a better specification.

Time necessary to install a system is entirely dependent on the type of sensors you have and also the type of programing enviroment you choose. Also, the state of the existing system needs to be known.

I would suggest you to call National Instruments and talk to a Inside Sales Representative or even try to find out who is the NI Field Sales Engineer in your area for a possible visit...

Such an open question will probably not be answered in a discussion forum like this.

I hope it helps

Andre Oliveira
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,193 Views)