Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't receive Data from an EPOS2 via USB_CAN Module 8473

bonjour,

Je suis en stage et je suis debutante en labview, je voudrais communiquer avec un EPOS2 50/5 Via un module USB_CAN 8473 j'ai lancé l'exemple "CANOpen Read-Write-Read Demo" (vous trouvez le Vi ci joint) mais ca bloque dans ReadSDO+ et il rentre dans une boucle infinie(voir capture ecran) , là il y a deux jours que je suis bloqué et j'arrive pas a comprendre pourquoi, svp quelq'un peut m'aider ?? 

Merci d'avance!!

hello,

I am in training and I'm debutante in labview, I would receive Data from a EPOS2 50/5 Via USB_CAN Module 8473, I launched the example "CANOpen Read-Write-Read Demo" (you will find the Vi joint) but it blocks in ReadSDO + and it enters an infinity loop (see screen capture), then there are two days that I'm stuck and I can not understand why, please can someone help me ??
Thank you  !! ..... 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,479 Views)

Hello chouroukatt,

I would recommend trying to open up the “READ+ SDO” VI and verifying where and why the code is not returning from this VI. You can use the highlight execution feature as you are doing now but within the subVI to get a better understanding of the problem. Without further information it will be difficult to troubleshoot this issue.

Regards,

j_bou

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,419 Views)