From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Lab view for agent based modelling?

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear All, 

I have a project to do, It is optimisation of cost for maintenance management in special type of contract.
I am looking to take an agent based modelling to do the project. I've just started using Labview and I'm not sure if I can do this type of modelling approach with Labview. Can someone please confirm that I can do it and also if its a familiar topic show me the first few steps.

Thanks,

Davood

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,065 Views)

Hi Davood,

Could you please expand on what you mean by agent based modelling in detail and what exactly you are trying to accomplish?

I look forwoard to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Seb

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,034 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DavoodSaba

@SebSieros wrote:

Hi Davood,

Could you please expand on what you mean by agent based modelling in detail and what exactly you are trying to accomplish?

I look forwoard to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Seb

Hi Seb, 

What I am trying to accomplish is an optimised cost by trading-off between 3 main different area(Labour, Spare part and logistic). each area has its individual sections and sub sections. the important part is that there are plenty interactions between sections and subsections of 3 main area. in simple word project is : changing the cost for training and see the impact of it on total optimised cost or selecting supplier A which is providing item x cheaper than provider B by considering that for supplier A there is another logistic plan and method or sometimes more training is required and finally  see what is going to happen to total optimised cost

I draw a simple conceptual framework to present the project more clearly. please see attachment. I'll be happy to clear any point if you need.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,988 Views)