Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Lab view for agent based modelling?

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear All, 

I have a project to do, It is optimisation of cost for maintenance management in special type of contract.
I am looking to take an agent based modelling to do the project. I've just started using Labview and I'm not sure if I can do this type of modelling approach with Labview. Can someone please confirm that I can do it and also if its a familiar topic show me the first few steps.

Thanks,

Davood

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,067 Views)

Hi Davood,

Could you please expand on what you mean by agent based modelling in detail and what exactly you are trying to accomplish?

I look forwoard to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Seb

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,036 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DavoodSaba

@SebSieros wrote:

Hi Davood,

Could you please expand on what you mean by agent based modelling in detail and what exactly you are trying to accomplish?

I look forwoard to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Seb

Hi Seb, 

What I am trying to accomplish is an optimised cost by trading-off between 3 main different area(Labour, Spare part and logistic). each area has its individual sections and sub sections. the important part is that there are plenty interactions between sections and subsections of 3 main area. in simple word project is : changing the cost for training and see the impact of it on total optimised cost or selecting supplier A which is providing item x cheaper than provider B by considering that for supplier A there is another logistic plan and method or sometimes more training is required and finally  see what is going to happen to total optimised cost

I draw a simple conceptual framework to present the project more clearly. please see attachment. I'll be happy to clear any point if you need.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,990 Views)