Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCP error occurs during CAN Read

Hi,
I'm running an application where i'm doing CAN read of my variables configured from my database...problem i'm encountering is,in my app i'm first uploading my variable list from a Signal Definition cluster through set of VI's from CCP DAQ list(Sequence i'm using in this is
1.CCP Get Daq Size.vi
2.CCP Set daq ptr.vi
3.CCP write Daq.vi
4.CCP Start-Stop.vi(i'm giving commnd as 1 to its Mode input for starting))

Then i'm using my CCP Get names.vi and CCP Initialize.vi for initialization and proceeding CAN read(i have also used CAN Start after CCP init).

The abovesaid sequence was working fine,but now somehow i'm getting error CCP DAQ part(In CCP Start-Stop.vi ).The error shown is "CCP error:Acess Denied"(error code is -6714)

But since this was working fine for sometime,i'm not having any clue of why this should occur?

Any suggestions on this would be helpful for me in proceeding my App

Thanks and regards
Murali
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,509 Views)
Hi Murali,

I'm not sure if this is the correct answer but I think you need to set the DAQ bit in the session status before you try to start the transmission of the DAQ lists. You can use CCP Set Session Status.vi to set that flag in the session status.

I hope this will help

Rainer

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,494 Views)
Hi,
I had checked the solution suggested...but it seems there has been an hardware lock provided on the hardware I'm using which was supplied by my customer…(otherwise I find no other reason for CCP to throw that error)

Anyway Thanks for Effort taken for support…
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,470 Views)