Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using trigger in CCD camera

Hi

I am planning on using the camera's trigger for send LVTTL volt but after run the program I see the error that attach here.

I need help outputing a  LVTTL signal from the  trigger to my camera(Apogee camera). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,281 Views)

Hi vsa.

Could you attach a screenshot of the error? It is often helpful to se the message that LabVIEW sends along with the error code to determine where and why you are getting the error on your VI.

Regards

Francisco S.
National Instruments
Account Manager
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,254 Views)

Hi francisco

yes, thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,252 Views)

Hi vsa.

The error that you are getting is due a generic error that is returned by the library and not directly by LabVIEW. This can be a lot of possibilities such as bad syntax or incorrect values. I was reading at the library documentation and I believe it might be an error due to duration of the "Expose" method. We could get the maximum expose duration with the property "Max Exposure" which is explained on the document.

I am attaching the documentation in case you don't have it.

Regards 

http://www.ccd.com/pdf/AltaDevApi.pdf

Francisco S.
National Instruments
Account Manager
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,246 Views)

Hi

yes, you are right, my error is not directly by LabVIEW but I do not know how can I change my code to getting true.

I read this document.I like that my camera supported all of the valuse of Exposure.

can you help me please?

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,206 Views)