Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myrio connecting problem

Hi, I got the myRIO last week, and it's able to connect to my computer by using USB port or WIFI. But yesterday when i'm connecting myRIO project to my computer, it display " Access denied: This host computer's IP address is not on the target's allowable access list.", then neither USB nor WIFI connecting can work. I have tried reinstalling myRIO and reset my IP, but none of them is useful. It seems that there is a same problem in cRIO before, but that solution is not avalible for myRIO. Please help me, thanks. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(16,925 Views)

Hey,

1. What is your computer's IP address and the IP address of myRIO?
  2. Are you able to connect to the myRIO from any other computers?
  3. Can you post a screenshot of the User Access list for the myRIO?  To do so add the myRIO to a LabVIEW Project, right click the myRIO and choose Properties, then click User Access on the left column.  It should look like this:

0.PNG

Thanks!

-Sam K

LabVIEW Hacker

Join / Follow the LabVIEW Hacker Group on google+

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(16,908 Views)

Dear Sam K:

I have use one of my friend's computer, it can connect at beginning, but failed just yesterday, the same problem like which on my computer. 
My computer IP is 140.116.85.155
and below are the picture of myRIO's IP
ScreenHunter_65 Dec. 13 21.38.jpg

and this one is the user access list 
ScreenHunter_68 Dec. 13 21.40.jpg

it seems everything is okay, but myRIO just can't connect at all

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(16,882 Views)

Hey 511045,

Have you tried adding your computers IP address to the list (* should include it, but it is worth trying).  Does this problem persist if you reformat and reinstall the recommended software set on the myRIO?

Thanks!

-Sam K

LabVIEW Hacker

Join / Follow the LabVIEW Hacker Group on google+

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(16,846 Views)

Hi 511045,

Could you format your myRIO and then add software again please (Either under MAX or use myRIO wizard to reinstall it).  BTW, what's your driver version of myRIO? 13.0.0 or 13.0.1?  

123.jpg

Best regards,

Brad

NITW AE
Brad Lin
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(16,825 Views)

I finally solved this problem, it seems that formating the disk work out, and I can move on to my final project.
Thanks to all of you, you really help me a lot.Smiley Very Happy

未命名.png

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(16,796 Views)

Hello, it's interesting also a problem when trying to connect to the device, a delay caused by the quality of the WIFI signal, after this happened another problem when I make a Myrio FPGA project project could not be compiled and downloaded to the target is generated , anyone know why this happens

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(16,280 Views)

my myrio requirement a password and login to format

what can I do?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(15,793 Views)

Did you change the default password? Else try admin with a blank password.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(15,790 Views)

ok,  formated..  but my problem continue

erro myrio2.png

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(15,773 Views)