From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myRIO sampling rate

I'm using myRIO for data acquire, I'm actually acquiring data from 8 channels (AI). But the velocity of the data acquisition it's not constant. How can I set a constant sample rate?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,245 Views)

Hello prs88,

Firts of all  you have to ensure that your timed loop is running as you determined. For that you can put an indicator on the left data node on the timed loop. Second of all I advice you to not use Express VIs inside the RT. Try to use low level functions

César Teixeira
Certified LabVIEW Developer - CLD
Applications Engineering
National Instruments Brazil

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,171 Views)

Obrigado pelo retorno!

Alterei o código para as funções de baixo nível conforme indicado nesse link, porém o tempo continua maior que o esperado, na verdade, até aumentou.

Você teria algum exemplo para me mostrar de como fazer essa leitura?

Preciso fazer a leitura em oito canais analógicos, teoricamente, poderia realizar essa leitura a uma taxa de 62,5KS/s, estou utilizando uma taxa de 2,5KS/s e não está funcionando.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,162 Views)

Hi prs88,

You can find some examples about this kind of acquiring on: LabVIEW>Find Examples> NI 9215 Getting Started.lvproj. This no exactly an example for myRIO, but can give you some ideias about how to do it. The only changes you will need to make is to point on VI to your myRIO target instead of cRIO target 

César Teixeira
Certified LabVIEW Developer - CLD
Applications Engineering
National Instruments Brazil

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,080 Views)