Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myRIO - problem in FPGA project

Hello, I am currently working with Myrio device and I'm trying to develop a new project on "Myrio custom FPGA project" with the assistant LabVIEW, the code is generated but also an error that does not allow download a simple program, you must configure something additional or this problem is common?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,962 Views)

Hey @tom,

You'll need to provide us more information so we can help you.  When do you see an error?  If it is a LabVIEW error, what is the error number and text?  The more information you can provide the faster we can help you. Just saying you get an error doesn't help us much.

Thanks!

-Sam K

LabVIEW Hacker

Join / Follow the LabVIEW Hacker Group on google+

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,955 Views)

is simple, just think a new project with the wizard and select the template "Myrio Custom FPGA project," selelecciono the target hardware and I make the wizard can not download, more information?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,953 Views)

Hey @tom,

I can create the myRIO FPGA template project, compile and use it without errors.  If you don't provide more specific details on what exactly you are doing, what errors you get and when you get them we can't help you.  If you can provide more details I'm sure we can figure out what is going wrong.

Thanks,

-Sam K

LabVIEW Hacker

Join / Follow the LabVIEW Hacker Group on google+

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,950 Views)