From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myRIO Audio Input filter Frequency

Hi,

i really hope you can help me. I am working on a little project at my university and i think i'm stuck.

I am working with a myRIO 1900 and what i want to do is to check if a fan runs correctly or if there's some kind of mechanical error using a microphone and the myRIO analog audio input.

Since my microphone is not the best i am using a signal coming from a function generator (AFG320) which is connected to the analog audio of the myRIO.

I am using this project as a basis for my project

So right now i have a signal on 500 HZ and one on 1 KHz going into the analog audio input. Both Signals show up in LabView just like they're supposed to.

I also have connected the analog audio output to an oscilloscope just to be sure and this also works.

But what I now want to do is to make an VI that "grabs" the Signal after the FFT to analyze it so that LabView can "look" if there is a Signal on 500 Hz or not. I already defined a global variable so i can use the Information after the FFT in a different Vi but all i managed to do was to output the same graph as in the original Vi. In the end i want to make a VI that shows an error automatically if there is a Signal at a specific Frequency.

I hope i discribed what i want to do correctly and i really hope that you can help me in any way.

Thanks very much

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,948 Views)