02-07-2012 09:45 AM - edited 02-07-2012 09:55 AM
I've been issued a myDAQ for my school for a project and I've been trying to get it to work with my home computer.
I've installed Labview/Multisim/NIElvismx software that came with the mydaq -- no luck.
Then I reinstalled it.
I've updated NI DAQmx driver to 9.4 off the site -- no luck
The device shows up in device manager.
I'm using win7 professional.
This is what the Measurements & Automation + NI myDAQ Troubleshooting utility screen looks like --
(The "Device Recognized in Max" item stays yellow for some time (30s+) before turning red)
It looks like I have the latest Elvismx and DAQmx drivers.
The device is plugged in, the blue light is on.
I have no clue what's going on.
02-08-2012 10:57 AM
Chances are certain services are not turned on like the NI Device Loader and NI Configuration Manager. Follow the directions in this KnowledgeBase and your device should be recognized my MAX.