From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have problem running the inverted pendulum trainer using NI ELVIS.

i have a problem running the inverted pendulum trainer using NI ELVIS. While loading the NI ELVIS bypass VI it is unable to find the "enable communications bypass.vi". could anybody please attach the VI.

I am using NI ELVIS 2

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,747 Views)

Hey Neo,

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Academic-Hardware-Products-NI/Bypassing-ELVIS-to-access-DAQ-Digital-I-O/m-p/...

If you don't find, i look for the VI and upload it, please let me know

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,669 Views)

The Enable Communications Bypass VI sounds like a VI that is only included with Traditional or legacy ELVIS designed to work with the first generation ELVIS unit, not the ELVIS II/II+ or myDAQ. It sounds like the inverted pendulum trainer you have is for use with ELVIS I. In the LabVIEW Loading dialog, do you see the full path for where it's looking for the VI? Can you provide that full path? If the inverted pendulum trainer is designed to work with the older ELVIS unit, there may be a newer version that supports ELVIS II.

Donovan
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,660 Views)