Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

arbitrary waveform generator on labview platform

Can i use the Arbitrary waveform generator on the labview interface like when i am using the instrument launcher?

I want to be able to select a waveform for usage on labview directly and cant seem to do it. Can it be done?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,898 Views)

Hey w.joey,

Can you provide some more details on what exactly you're trying to do.  The Simulate Signal Express VI might be what you want.  

Let us know if that helps!

-Sam K

LabVIEW Hacker

Join / Follow the LabVIEW Hacker Group on google+

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,893 Views)

Hi,

When i was testing i used the Waveform editor on the Arbitrary waveform generator to create waveforms and then select it on one of the channels for testing on the elvis platform, but to control the outcome, i wanted to use the arbitrary waveform on labview instead so for example i wanted a square pulse with a small duty cycle and fixed period, am i able to do that on labview with a vary of duty cycle size in one program?

Can i create it on the waveform editor, and then select that file using labview? Or do i have to create a completely new waveform entirely on labview itself?

Please reply asap thank!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,880 Views)

Check out the simulate signal Express VI (linked in my post above).  It sounds like exactly what you're looking for.

-Sam K

LabVIEW Hacker

Join / Follow the LabVIEW Hacker Group on google+

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,863 Views)