From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Audio (2 CH) in and modulation NOT WORKING

Hello everyone!

I am new to LABVIEW especially NI myDAQ.

What I am trying to do is to combine signal from my audio source and artificially generated signal

within the Labview.. I tried many different ways.. but it does not seem to work.

Project 1 is the one that I just take signal and send it out after some filter.

Project 2, I tried to combine (add or multiply) sine way to shift the tone of my audio input go high/low.

Can anyone please help me how to do this?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,836 Views)

Hey,

The simulate signal VI is going to generate N samples of a given waveform each time it is called (where N is a user specified value).  Similarly the DAQ Assistant can be configured to return N samples from the Analog input each time it is called.  The easiest way to combine these signals is simply to put both express VIS (the DAQ Assistant and the Simulate Signal) in the same loop configured with the same number of samples and simple add / multiply / subtract the two variant data types they output.

Does that work for what you're trying to accomplish?  Let us know if you have more specific questions about this.

Thanks!

-Sam K

LabVIEW Hacker

Join / Follow the LabVIEW Hacker Group on google+

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,814 Views)

I will definitely give that a try thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,812 Views)