Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number

Solved!
Go to solution

My serial number worked for multisim but not for labview. I called support but they did not help. There only advice was to post a question here because I got it with my mydac.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(7,705 Views)

Hi there,

Welcome to the Discussion Forums! If you called an Applications Engineer and gave them your Serial Number and they said it is only for Multisim, then you need a different one for LabVIEW. Did you purchase LabVIEW along with Multisim and expected both of them to be under the same Serial Number?

If you want, you can send me a private message with your Serial Number and I can double check what you're entitled to activate with that. If you have another question you'd like help on, please let me know.

Regards,
Daniel REDS
RF Systems Engineer

Help us grow.
If a post solves your question, mark it as The Solution.
If a post helps, give Kudos to it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(7,695 Views)

I got a cd with my mydac that has both Multisim and labview on it. However I only see one s/n. I do not have the S/N on me now but I will soon. When I called they only told me they could not help because it came with the mydac.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(7,677 Views)

If you have an issue with your myDAQ, you can post it here. If you have an issue with activating a product such as LabVIEW or Multisim, you will be able to get phone support.

Which is the current issue you are having?

When you purchased your myDAQ, did you also purchase Multisim and LabVIEW with it? If not, most likely those discs are just for evalution.

Regards,
Daniel REDS
RF Systems Engineer

Help us grow.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(7,673 Views)

some how. I have no idea how. I tried to load labview and it worked. I dont know why it wouldnt let me before but it now works. Thank you for the support!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(7,669 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nickgibala88

Awesome. I'm glad you're up and running now.

Regards,
Daniel REDS
RF Systems Engineer

Help us grow.
Message 6 of 6
(7,666 Views)