Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save array as test file duryng myRio project

Hi,
  I have a myRio project generating an array that I need to record every time I run it. The problem is that the write tools of myRIO are not saving the flie (for exemple write measuremtn file that although is set to save there is no file saved with the added description). I don`t know if my Rio can save file in the computer so I tried to sand the array I need as global variable; however, the new data is not affecting the global variable which means again that the project is not sending the data outside the myRio.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,005 Views)

Your myRIO has a file structure.  If you've been saving the file to a path, it's likely on the myRIO itself.  Try going to MAX, right-click on the myRIO, and open the FTP page.  This should let you browse the file directory.

If you want to bring things from the myRIO to your computer, you'll want to take a look at hosting a shared variable on the myRIO and accessing this from your computer.  As long as you're on the same network, this should be easy to do.http://www.ni.com/white-paper/4679/en/  That's a white paper discussing shared variables.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,980 Views)