From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with stored Data from DAQ 6008

I make a student project in which I have to record one data every 10 minutes from a DAQ 6008 and send them to excel, the problem is that the document in which I keep stored more data over a minute. I dontknow where I put the delay. Does anyone could help me?

This is my Diagram:

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,720 Views)

Hi,

You can use the Timing Tools from the Function pallette: Wait, Wait Until Next Ms and Time Delay Express VI.  You can place this functions inside the while loop, which will execute every specific amount of miliseconds.

Regards!

Anuar Rojas

Anuar R.
National Instruments México y Latinoamérica
Ingeniería de Aplicaciones
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,717 Views)

Ok , dont problem in the delay , the promblem is the document .txt have a lot of numbers.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,706 Views)

Hi,

But you are adding only one value every 10 minutes to the *.txt document right? 

From what I understood the first time, you are acquiring only 1 value from the USB 6008 every 10 minutes.  This value is added to a spreadsheet and displayed in a waveform chart and other indicators.  Am I right?

Anuar Rojas

Anuar R.
National Instruments México y Latinoamérica
Ingeniería de Aplicaciones
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,693 Views)