Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please can anyone help me in creating a standalone application on my Digital Electronics FPGA Board and also to create as a start up VI. So that when My FPGA Board is turned on my Application has to start. This is an immediate Requirement

Please can anyone help me in creating a standalone application on my Digital Electronics FPGA Board and also to create as a start up VI. So that when My FPGA Board is turned on my Application has to start running .Iam using the Digital ELectronics FPGA Board in the Standalone Mode. This is an immediate Requirement

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,704 Views)

If you right-click on the FPGA VI that you have built for the target, you can select that you wish to program the bitfile to the flash on the device. This will cause the VI to be loaded to the target on poweron.

As such, make sure that you have configured (in the Build Specification for more modern LVFPGA releases, or on the FPGA device properties for older versions of LVFPGA) that it is configured to run on load such that the VI on the FPGA does not need to wait to be "run"

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,657 Views)