Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI ELVIS II Freescale hardware required to run vi's to remove error 200559.

Hi,

I read DAQmx tutorials, did all trouble shooting steps such as highlight execution, probes, and checked all sub vi’s for the security system main vi, etc as in the word attached file and also attached vi's in zip file. The vi's gives error of 200559 in my LabVIEW 2012 software. Make sure you must have NI ELVIS II hardware to test these vi’s.    

If my this post is duplicate because no one either knows about my question, make my post abusive, and so, I have to put my post again as this is my right to get help for my question. I prefer and appreciate help from NI engineers and people, who are really nice to give their best knowledge, great opinions, helping through vi’s and screenshots for this error of 200559. 

Ali Tariq Bhatti

Advice: Some people talk on different issues and abusive against your post because they do not want to help and arguing with you on some other topic. You all will observe and I also observed, so also do not want to mention their name and best way is complaint them to the moderator. If anyone still wants to talk on different issues against the post, other way is to do private message.
~~~Be nice, have faith in ALLAH(God)~~~
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,834 Views)

For this vi's, you need a NI ELVIS II plugin freescale or NI ELVIS II hardware to run these security system vi's. Any NI application engineer or expert help is appreciated with best opinions, screenshots,etc for removing this error 200559.

Ali Tariq Bhatti

Advice: Some people talk on different issues and abusive against your post because they do not want to help and arguing with you on some other topic. You all will observe and I also observed, so also do not want to mention their name and best way is complaint them to the moderator. If anyone still wants to talk on different issues against the post, other way is to do private message.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,687 Views)

Hi,

I am now not getting the error of 200559. As, you know, these vi's work with freescale plugin NI ELVIS II board. 

Now, my security system vi's without any error, but not showing any result using freescale plugin NI ELVIS II board and LabVIEW 2012. I don't know.

Here is the video link for information: http://ni.adobeconnect.com/p35906816/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal 

Any one's help and other's NI engineers, etc. help is appreciated.

Ali Tariq

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,607 Views)