Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i use the Labview front panel to view the results taken from the analog inputs of the Elvis II platform?

Hi, can anyone answer my question?

1.How can i use the Labview front panel to view the results taken from the analog inputs of the Elvis II platform?

I will have 2 input waveforms which i will be using the waveform generator to create to transmit to the analog inputs.

Then i will need to view the inputs using Labview which i cannot seem to do.

2. I also cannot use the waveform editer in the Waveform Generator in Labview front panel.

3. And is there any way i can view the output waveform from the Waveform Generator on labview? I searched and only found function Measurement I/P.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,695 Views)

You must connect analog output to analog input in order to view it. You can find analog input example from LabVIEW Help>>FInd Examples>>Hardware Input and Output>>DAQmx>>Analog Measurements>>Voltage>>Acq&Graph Voltage-Int Clk.vi.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,684 Views)

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I am using an Elvis board, but i still have to use DAQ to acquire the analog inputs?

I will require the use of analog inputs to receive signals, however, i also need the analog outputs to transmit signals.

Actually i already used the analog outputs to connect them to the analog inputs as i used the waveform generator to generate the waveforms, because i require at least 2 waveforms so i could not use the function generator.

But i am wondering how i could use the analog outputs to transmit signals and still be able to use them to generate waves with the waveform generator?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,674 Views)