From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i use the Labview front panel to view the results taken from the analog inputs of the Elvis II platform?

Hi, can anyone answer my question?

1.How can i use the Labview front panel to view the results taken from the analog inputs of the Elvis II platform?

I will have 2 input waveforms which i will be using the waveform generator to create to transmit to the analog inputs.

Then i will need to view the inputs using Labview which i cannot seem to do.

2. I also cannot use the waveform editer in the Waveform Generator in Labview front panel.

3. And is there any way i can view the output waveform from the Waveform Generator on labview? I searched and only found function Measurement I/P.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,693 Views)

You must connect analog output to analog input in order to view it. You can find analog input example from LabVIEW Help>>FInd Examples>>Hardware Input and Output>>DAQmx>>Analog Measurements>>Voltage>>Acq&Graph Voltage-Int Clk.vi.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,682 Views)

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I am using an Elvis board, but i still have to use DAQ to acquire the analog inputs?

I will require the use of analog inputs to receive signals, however, i also need the analog outputs to transmit signals.

Actually i already used the analog outputs to connect them to the analog inputs as i used the waveform generator to generate the waveforms, because i require at least 2 waveforms so i could not use the function generator.

But i am wondering how i could use the analog outputs to transmit signals and still be able to use them to generate waves with the waveform generator?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,672 Views)