Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating Programming File Doesnt finish

Hello,

I am using myRIO for a simple PID controller project. My compiler perform all th steps wihout any errors until it reaches the "Generating Programming File" step; where the progress bar would not move and nothing happens. I left it compiling for 24 hours, but still nothing, After I cancelled the compilation process, I saw in the summary that the compiler did 0:00 (compilation time) on this step.

Can you please help me with this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Anas

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,088 Views)

Hi Anas, 

So am I understanding you correctly, that what you are trying to do is to compile an FPGA bitfile?

Are you using your own computer as compile server or are you useing a remote server/compile cloud? 

/Anton

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,046 Views)

Hi Anton,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes that is correct, I am using my own computer as a compile server.

/Anas

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,040 Views)

Okey, so can you make sure that the compile worker is running and functioning as expected?

Check that you have the correct software installed, you can check which software version you need here: 

http://ae.natinst.com/public.nsf/webPreview/02EBA6105D04A1E686257D4E00144C92?OpenDocument

Also in the windows task manager, under the services tab, click the "services" button and check that the folowing services are running: "NI Application Web Server",  "NI Service Locator" and "NI System Web Server". 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,030 Views)