Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error testing the onboard devices. (myRIO-1900)

Hey guys,

I´m getting started with the myRIO-1900 and when I launch the "Getting Started Wizard" it´s telling me that the myRIO is found and in the next step it tells me that I have to rename the myRIO to reboot it. Then it says that an error occurred attempting to read from the myRIO´s onboard devices.

So here´s the Screenshot of it:

61202.png

When I skip this I can open a new project but if im trying to run it, there´s is happening nothing. The myRIO does not respond.

no response.png

When I cancel this, another window is opened but it don´t know what to do with it.

Conflict Resolution.png

So please help to get the myRIO running.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,890 Views)

What do you see in MAX under remote devices?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,852 Views)

Hi FeFa,

please create an MAX report from your system and the myRIO, so I can take a look into both and look for any driver compatibility issues. In the following link you see how to create a MAX report:

Using MAX Technical Report to Document Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) Configuration Information - National Instruments
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/271F252B4EF0A2E0862570E70056A1E4?OpenDocument

Best regards,

Melanie

Best regards,
Melanie Eisfeld
Senior Applications Engineer, National Instruments Germany
Certified LabVIEW Developer
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,840 Views)

Hi there, i am facing the same problem here. My myRio have error while doing the onboard test. The attached file is the things i do following the step given in the website. Thanks !

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,141 Views)

Can anyone one help me please ? i stuck at here for a long time already 😞

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,120 Views)