From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error – 229771 occurred at DAQmx Start Task

Hello TimA2011, 

It appears that you have found a work around for this issue but I would like to confirm that you have only had to revert to the default MAX configuration once to solve this issue (and not something that has to be done each time you use this VI). If so, then as is explained in the Knowledge Base Article that Izzy included, this may have been caused by corruption within MAX.  If this is a step that has to be done repeatedly, then I would expect something else is causing this issue such as a service not being started or possibly anti-virus software. I'd simply like to get confirmation in order to provide others with a solution as to how to fix this issue long-term. 

Wes W
Application Engineering
National Instruments
www.ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(2,705 Views)

I uninstalled the DAQmx driver, disconnected the PC from cDAQ, and then re-installed DAQmx driver v9.6.1.  It fixed my problem as I think the driver got corrupted.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(2,695 Views)