Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elvis II+ 64 bit driver not downloading

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a Elvis II+ board and have been attempting to install the drivers for it on a 64 bit Windows 7 Thinkpad Laptop. I already have 32 bit labview installed, however the board doesn't find drivers by itself and when I attempt to select drivers for it to use, it doesn't accept it or work. 

I am very confused as to the cause. Is there a way for me to get a 64 bit driver download specifically? 

One error I got was that when I downloaded one of the drivers, it said it was incompatible with 32 bit driver. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(6,990 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author SamDinosaurous

Hi SamuelDelattre,

I am not sure what link you are using however the link below is fully supported on a 64-bit Windows 7 with 32-bit LabVIEW. Can you post a screen capture of the error you are getting? It might be valuable to uninstall any ELVIS drivers you currently have an do a fresh install.

http://www.ni.com/download/ni-elvismx-14.0/4801/en/

-----------------

Aaron F.

National Instruments

Applications Engineering

Message 2 of 8
(6,775 Views)

Thank you! 

After unistalling all the ELVIS drivers, we installed the link you sent and it worked.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(6,758 Views)

hi SamDinosaurous.

I have a Quanser rotpent with NI ELVIS II , but I don´t have the vi´s for LabVIEW, for example QNET_ROTPENT_Simple_Modeling.vi and others.

Where you could find ? or you would put you be so kind as to send . 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(6,527 Views)

Hi taiita,

According to our website the VIs required to run this experiment should come with the purchase of the kit. If you did not receive the VIs with your purchase your best option is to contact the sales person you purchased the kit from.

-----------------

Aaron F.

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(6,510 Views)

Also, if you would like to request more help from the forums the best method is to create a new thread as new threads receive more traffic. 

-----------------

Aaron F.

Applications Engineering

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(6,503 Views)

Thank you, i solved my problem.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(6,491 Views)

Not a problem, have a great day!