From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controling a circuit with LabView and Ni Elvis ii

I want to ask about how to control a circuit with labview and ni elvis ii. My circuit is basically a tx/rx module with HT12E and HT12D and L293D driver ic. Ive checked online that i will need to have a driver installed to labview to control the circuit. At the moment, i am very confused on how to start to control the circuit. Pls help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,175 Views)

We'll probably need more information to help you get started. Have you read http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/374628c.pdf? That starts the function generator and does a quick test. You can use the ElvisMX software to stimulate and read some of the signals on your Elvis board. If you need to program more, you will then need to program using the driver DAQmx. Maybe this article would help you.

Good luck! And ask specific questions when you run into them and get stuck 🙂

-gavin

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,165 Views)

Thanks for the reply gavin! my circuit is a tranmitter module actually. the LED is suppose to light up when there is transmission. Im really very confused with how to get started. Ive attached the pdfs for more info abt the circuit! I'll take a look at the link you sent me!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,152 Views)