[IDLE] ALVIN

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

East Side Restaurant / Meeting Location

Please suggest restaurants for us to look into using as our east side meeting location!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(14,837 Views)

Three posibilities are Sadies (next to the Owl Cafe, on Eubank), Golden Corral, and IHoP (both on Central, East of Eubank).  I don't know if any of them have separate meeting rooms, but they're worth checking out.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(9,982 Views)

Thank you for your input.  I did some checking on the Gibson side and was not over impressed with the choices.  I will check these out next.

Thanks again for your help.

Dan Starkey

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(9,982 Views)

Sadie's is a good idea.  I hear they have a meeting room.  The Cooperage was also suggested.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(9,982 Views)

Sadie's might be too far.  I beleive the Cooperage would attract people, simply because of the restaurant.  This is really great how our members have been pitching in ideas.  I will be looking at the Cooperage first, and then review some of the others.

Thanks again for all of your efforts.

Dan Starkey

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(9,982 Views)

There's a Sadie's on Eubank right next to I-40

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(9,982 Views)

I vote for Sadie's on I-40 Eubank...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(9,982 Views)

I called Sadie's.  They don't have a separate meeting room; they use the attached hotel and that hotel costs $150 for the meeting room and Sadie's caters the food.  I'm not sure that David will be able to pay $150 for a room on top of the food.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(9,982 Views)

Sorry all, I would rather put the money towards the food. Room rental fees will not work for us.

David Bonal

Cell: 505-553-5683

Email: david.bonal@ni.com

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(9,982 Views)

Yanni's has a large banquet room, with a projection screen, and excellent food.  Way more expensive than Roper's though.

<http://www.yannisandopabar.com>

~Tim
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(9,982 Views)