BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dr. Damien's Development

This is a new thread to track Dr. Damien's Development.  The current posts are:

If there are topics you would like covered, please let me know.  My current plan is to finish the basic functionality of the Xylophone Project, add programmatic tabbing order (see previous post), add keyboard shortcuts and maybe look at dynamic localization, although I may split that off as a separate item.
Message 1 of 39
(15,137 Views)
This time, the configuration dialog is added and the main button made active.  A hang is fixed and the algorithm tweaked to only return frequencies above 20Hz.  Get it here.
Message 2 of 39
(14,962 Views)
The calibration dialog is implemented in this installment.  Get it here.
Message 3 of 39
(14,844 Views)
This time, operating system font issues were addressed, and the show/hide graph button was implemented.  Get it here.
Message 4 of 39
(14,721 Views)

The final functionality of the Xylophone Tuner is put in place this time.  Keyboard shortcuts are added to the front panel and tab order is cleaned up.  Get it here.

Message 5 of 39
(14,611 Views)
In this installment, the project is converted to a Windows executable and an installer is created.  Get it here.
Message 6 of 39
(14,503 Views)
In the final installment of the Xylophone Project, documentation is added.  Get it here.  I will start a new thread for updates, if any, to this project.
Message 7 of 39
(14,450 Views)
LabVIEW 2009 has launched and it includes a great new feature for large applications - the Data Value Reference.  Check it out here.
Message 8 of 39
(14,352 Views)
I have just started a series on various uses of launching top level VIs from another VI.  Get the opening post here.
Message 9 of 39
(14,119 Views)
I have finally posted an example of using subpanels.  Get it here.
Message 10 of 39
(13,840 Views)