From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Fellow Programmers

BlondeGrrrl here:

I'm new to the forums, just thought I'd drop a line to say "Hi"

Hi.tongue smiley

Message 1 of 62
(13,019 Views)
Hi Blonde Grrrl.  Welcome to the forum.  Funny thing, we were just talking about Labview and women here:  http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=190200

Message Edited by tbob on 06-15-2006 12:10 PM

Message Edited by tbob on 06-15-2006 12:11 PM

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
Message 2 of 62
(12,999 Views)

Hi tbob:

Thank You! I see that you are a Proven Active Veteran, what war were you in?

Why is it calling me a member, I dont have one.

Anyways, its kinda slow around here, what do you guys do for funvery-happy woman

Brandi

Message 3 of 62
(12,994 Views)

This thought hit me like "finger nails on the chalk board".

Dilbert in drag.

Yeeeeeaaacccchhhhhh!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 62
(12,989 Views)

I am still in the war between the text programmers and the graphic programmers.  Actually the title is based on 3 things, not sure what they are.  When you start off in this forum, you are a member (even though you don't have one Smiley Wink).  As you post more and answer questions, you gradually progress to Proven and such.  I think the highest is Proven Enthusiastic Veteran.

Fun is a relative term.  Some people program in Labview for fun.  So do I, but I do have other interests as well, like music, woodworking, and golf.  How about you?  Where is "around here"?

- tbob

Message 5 of 62
(12,985 Views)

@Ben wrote:

This thought hit me like "finger nails on the chalk board".

Dilbert in drag.

Not enough Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Tongue to be a dead giveaway, though.

Yeeeeeaaacccchhhhhh!

Ditto that, though.

Hi Brandi (may I call you Brandi?). Welcome to the forum. 😄

I love your icon, it's so adorable! Is this a picture of you??? LOL. While I don't surf, I do enjoy long walks on the beach and romantic, candle lit dinners. Come over any time and I'll guide your hand to show you how to wire up a cool diagram.

Please stop by more often XOXOXO.

In the mean time, please fill out an application here: http://www.ni.com/devzone/lvzone/application.htm

Message 7 of 62
(12,973 Views)

My what a friendly group here, and so much attention (blush :)) I feel like such a star, but how did I get promoted to Proven Member? thats like so wronng!

Teddy Bear (so cute and huggable)- Isn't Dilbert that cartoon guy from TV? I tried running my nails down the whiteboard and nothing happened. I dont get it.

Sunny Guy (so bright and warm)- Fun for me is shopping, dating, and sunbathing and jogging on the beach. I live in San Diego.

Hi TST (???)- from tbobs note I see you and the Wizard are high up on the toadem pole here. I like that.

Wizard (with the sparkel in his eye)- You are cute and of course  you can call me Brandi. No silly, that's not a pickture of me, but it is close. I see you like beaches too, maybe we can get together. Are you in Cali? I prefer trackballs and joysticks over mice, can they be used to wire?

Have to run, I have a pedicure appointment to make.

See you boys later

Brandi happy smiley

Message 8 of 62
(12,933 Views)
OK, this is starting to get really wierd.....  Who is the joker behind the Blonde Grrrl?????Smiley Surprised
- tbob

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 62
(12,928 Views)

LOL!!

😄

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 62
(12,926 Views)