From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Football: Oh, How the Mighty Have Fallen!

Browns: 13

Steelers: 6

Way to go Brownies! Smiley Very Happy

That's gotta hurt, Ben.

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(7,815 Views)

That is now five in a row!

I don't know if we have pumped up the psychy of a bunch other team's fans or dashed them after realizing that EVERYONE beats the Steelers this year.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(7,809 Views)
Not quite everyone.  At 6-0 I knew the Broncos were playing over their heads, and at the time I didn't feel too bad about the losses to the Steelers and Ravens.  And with 6 wins, they were already playing with house money in my book.  Now those losses look bad, and the Redskins loss is looking a little better.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(7,801 Views)

What is going on?!?!

- The Patriots lost... by a lot (congrats RavensFan Smiley Very Happy )

- The Cowboys beat the Eagles

- Apparently neither the Cardinals nor the Packers know what 'defense' is

Cory K
Message 4 of 6
(7,656 Views)

Cory K wrote:

What is going on?!?!

- The Patriots lost... by a lot (congrats RavensFan Smiley Very Happy )

Thank you very much.  That was one of the most enjoyable games I've watched in a long time.  83 yard TD run on the first play of the game.  Hearing the home crowd boo their team.  Our defense dominated in ways like they used to years ago and hadn't seen hardly at all this year.  Smiley Very Happy

Now we'll have a similar but probably tougher challenge like that against Indy.

Message 5 of 6
(7,651 Views)

How 'bout them Saints.  They won a bye game.  Used to be that they couldn't even do that!  While the mighty are falling, the lowly are rising.

Here is a cajun Boudreaux/Thibodeaux joke about the Saints:

Boudreaux and Thibodeaux died and went to hell.  The devil asked them if it was hot enough.  Boudreaux replied, "What do you think Thib?  About a typical day in June huh!"

The devil gets pissed, turns up the furnace.  Now everyone is sweating buckshot.  Devil asks again and Boudreaux replies, "Hmmm, about the same as a typical day in July huh Thib."

The devil gets even madder and turns the heat up full blast.  Sweat is just pouring from everyone.  Devil asks again and Boudreaus says, "Whew it is hot, about the same as a typical day in August."  Thibodeaux replies, "Yeah that's just about right."

Devil is extremely angry, shuts down the furnace and turns on the A/C full blast.  Sweat turned to icicles.  Boudreaux and Thibodeaux are dancing and singing and carrying on.  The Devil shouts out, "What the hell is going on now?"  They both replied joyfully, "The Saints won the Super Bowl, the Saints won the Super Bowl!!!!"

Hey, it could happen!

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
Message 6 of 6
(7,606 Views)